Generates the channels between selected BSs and UEs
Allows for multiple antennas only at the BSs (with single-antenna UEs)
Supports OFDM channels only
Available only in Matlab
- We recommend using DeepMIMO v2 instead of DeepMIMO v1
- DeepMIMO v1 is only kept to support previous simulations codes
- The new version DeepMIMO v2 supports all the features of DeepMIMO v1 with better performance
How to Generate a DeepMIMO v1 Dataset?
Step 1: (Generator scripts)
- Download DeepMIMO v1 MATLAB generator scripts.
- Extract the file DeepMIMOv1.zip
Step 2: (Scenario)
- Select and download a scenario from the scenarios page.
- Extract scenario folder into the path DeepMIMOv1/Raytracing Scenarios/
Step 3: (Parameter Configuration and Data Generation)
- Edit and run DeepMIMO_Dataset_Generator.m to configure and generate the dataset.